Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Ride of Your Life

Our God is amazing! And I wish there was a better word to use. He is so utterly awesome and surprising. He is alive and He still performs miracles. When we say something is impossible, God says, "Watch Me work!" That is just it. We keep our eyes on Him and allow Him to work. Today I heard some news re: a friend that made me jump up and down and I just couldn't stop talking. The most amazing part of this story was that God had already performed this miracle, we just didn't know it yet! I remember every time I prayed about this, I had a strong feeling of confidence that God would do what I was asking. I had no idea how He would or when He would, but I knew that He was going to accomplish this for HIS glory. He had this accomplished before being asked! God knows what we need before we ask Him, we are valuable to Him, and God is so gracious to give. He is worthy of all my worship; He is worthy of all my praise!!! His plans will give you the ride of your life.

2 comments:

Chan Ann said...

Amen sister. He is giving me the RIDE OF MY LIFE :)

Bekah said...

Amen!!! I am experiencing the Kingdom of God NOW and cannot wait for what else HE has in store for my friends and my life!!!