Friday, January 15, 2010

About Me

Greetings to the blogger-world! I just want to start off by telling everyone out there about myself. I am married and have been married for over 7 years. My husband is in the military and I am a homemaker. We have three children. Our oldest daughter is 8, our son is 6, and our youngest daughter is 1. They provide us with endless entertainment and headaches all at the same time! We are currently living in North Carolina, and are beginning to enjoy the East coast a great deal. I am a follower of Christ and I am imperfect. Everyday is a struggle for me to follow Him or just watch from the stands. Everytime I have followed, He has been faithful to His promises. The life I have is a choice; I choose Jesus. I will go into greater detail regarding that in later blogs. My son was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease and the only treatment for this is strictly following a gluten free diet. I will blog on that later. I don't really have a theme for my blog. This is mostly for my friends and family so they are able to keep up with my rambling. Until you read again...

2 comments:

Chan Ann said...

Love the new look!!!

Laura Ann said...

Had no idea Ryan had been diagnosed with CD, I will be praying as you make the difficult dietary adjustments and the frustrations of figuring it all out. So glad you joined the blogging community, you will find a lot of support and encouragement from other moms and bloggers going through similar life situations as yourself.

God Blessings to you and this new venture.

Daily laying it at the Master's feet!
Laura Ann